What's the one TV show you can just watch over and over again? Apparently the most common answer to that question right now is . . . "The Office". Someone looked at the streaming habits of all 50 states so far this year. And here are the top five shows, and which states 'binge-watched' them more than any other shows:
1. "The Office", #1 in 12 states . . . Arizona, Florida, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Louisiana, Massachusetts, New York, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, and Texas.
2. "13 Reasons Why", 7 states . . . California, Delaware, Georgia, Mississippi, Missouri, Nevada, and Oklahoma.
3. "Grey's Anatomy", 6 states . . . Connecticut, Hawaii, Maine, Minnesota, New Jersey, New Mexico,
4. "Supernatural", 5 states . . . Colorado, South Dakota, Tennessee, West Virginia, and Wyoming.
5. "Friends", 4 states . . . Idaho, Michigan, Oregon, and Vermont.
The only other shows with more than one state are "Whose Line Is It Anyway?" in North AND South Carolina . . . "Brooklyn Nine-Nine" in Maryland and Washington . . . and the anime series "One Piece" in Illinois and Wisconsin.
In Alabama, the most binged show is "The Simpsons" . . . in Alaska, it's "Boy Meets World" . . . in Arkansas, "Roseanne".
In Kentucky, it's "Frasier" . . . in Montana, "Modern Family" . . . and in New Hampshire, "Pokémon".
The most-streamed show in North Dakota is "Pretty Little Liars" . . . in Utah, "Survivor" . . . and in Virginia, "The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air".
And apparently the people of Nebraska are CRUSHING the obscure anime show, "Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood". Or more likely, six or seven teenagers have watched it, like 50,000 times.