How to Report Your Flooded Basement Faster

With all the rain yesterday and flooded streets a lot of people may have flooded basements and the  city has a more convenient way for you to get help than calling 311... you can do it online! 

The website is and you can request a city service under “water on street” or “water in basement” on the drop-down menus.

Hopefully you don't get any flooding today with more rain expected but if you do lets make your life a little easier! 

Photo Getty Images

Sponsored Content

Sponsored Content