A lot of bands got their names from either a song title or a lyric from another band. UltimateClassicRock.com put together alistof 30 of them. Here are 10 . . .
1. Judas Priest. . . from the Bob Dylan song "The Ballad of Frankie Lee and Judas Priest".
2. The Rolling Stones. . . from the Muddy Waters song "Rollin' Stone".
3. Lady Gaga. . . from the Queen song "Radio Ga Ga".
4. Radiohead. . . from the Talking Heads song "Radio Head".
5. Simple Minds. . . from the David Bowie song"The Jean Genie". Lyric: "He's so simple minded, he can't drive his module."
6. The Killers. . . from the New Order song"Crystal". Technically, they got their name from the videofor "Crystal", which features a fictional band called . . . The Killers.
7. "At the Drive-In". . . from the Poison song "Talk Dirty to Me". Lyric: "At the drive-in, in the old man's Ford / Behind the bushes, 'til I'm screamin' for more."
8. Walk the Moon. . . from the Police song "Walking on the Moon".
9. Death Cab for Cutie. . . from the Bonzo Dog Doo-Dah Band song"Death Cab for Cutie".
10. Nazareth. . . from the song"The Weight" by The Band. Lyric: "I pulled into Nazareth, was feelin' 'bout half past dead."
Photo: Getty I