- Jana Kramer is opening up about her cosmetic surgery.
- On Monday, Jane posted an Instagram selfie with a lengthy post on her upcoming breast augmentation and lift. She asked fans to "celebrate" her freedom to do what she wants with her body in honor of International Women's Day.
- "Time to let you all in on a deeper level," she began. "I have been insanely hesitant on sharing this because, honestly, I'm afraid of the reactions. I guess with as much as I do share you wouldn't think I would have a problem oversharing, but this goes deep for me. I considered not saying anything but then it just would have felt inauthentic, and well, you might be noticing a difference."
- "So here goes. After many years of consideration I have decided to get a breast augmentation and lift. I want to be open about WHY. First off, because 'I' want to. That right there should be enough, but I feel like I need to explain the 'I' part."
- She went on to say that "with everything that happened" in her marriage (Mike had multiple affairs before entering treatment for sex addiction in 2016) she's had some insecurities.
- "I thought I would be loved more, sexier, or quite frankly he would choose me. But the better part of me knew, that was a distraction," she explained.
- "Bottom line, I'm choosing myself, I'm choosing my size, I'm doing what's right for me. I know a woman's body is beautiful no matter what shape or size but I want this."
Photo: Getty Images